About Us – Roofing, Siding & Windows – Tom & Jeri’s Construction
We have been in business since 2002, and continue to serve Minnesota home owners with help on their insurance claims for storm damage, and provide services for their new roofing, siding, windows and other home improvement projects. We are licensed, bonded and insured, and as a general contractor, we can help you to get your new roof, siding, windows or other exterior needs.
We are a local contractor, from Minnesota. We are here to assist you with any issue on your home. We are committed to excellence in every job that we do. Quality, Integrity, Service and Value are our four core values that we have founded our business on. We want you, as the home owner, to be satisfied with the job that we do, and provide exceptional materials and service to meet those goals.
References available upon request
Why Choose Us?
- We are a family business that takes great pride in our work and reputation
- We have the highest quality craftsmanship and an outstanding record with the Better Business Bureau, currently with an A+ rating.
- We were nominated in 2005 and 2009 for the prestigious BBB Integrity Award.
- We are well staffed and will have your roof and siding done in days, not weeks.
- Chances are you do not have Ice & Water Shield or Tyvek on your home. Both are state code and are barriers against moisture, which can cause mold. We professional apply these when we do your roof / siding and the insurance company covers the cost.
- We use the highest quality materials and sealants to assure your job is done right.
- Our crews are detailed, clean, courteous and fully insured.
- We build equity in and add value to your home with absolute no money out of your pocket except for your deductible
Most Importantly, We provide professional help to deal with your Insurance company, at no charge to you.
Contact Us Today for a Free Inspection!Tom & Jeri’s Construction
Telephone: (763) 262-0115
Recent Storm Damage
August 6, 2013 – Large hail between 1.75″ to 2.5″ was reported in Morris, Evansville, Gilchrist, Breckenridge, New London, Maple Plain, Eden Prairie, Bloomington, Burnsville, Delano, Chanhassen, Minnetonka, Richfield, Eagan, Prior Lake & Minneapolis. Call us today for a free inspection of your storm damaged property.
May 28, 2012 – Large hail in excess of 1″ was reported in Sawyer, Carlton, Cloquet, Duluth, St. Joseph, Sartell, Luxemburg, Milaca, Gilman, Hillman and Warman.
May 27, 2012 – Another active weather day, with large hail in Le Center, New Prague, Marystown, Falcon Heights, Coon Rapids, Blaine, Le Seur, St. Francis, East Bethel, along with extremely high winds, some gusts in excess of 70 mph. Have one of our specialists come out and inspect your home for damage.
May 25th, 2012 – Hail in excess of 1″ and some 1.75″ in the following cities: Inver Grove Heights, Woodbury, Burnsville, St. Paul Park, and Newport. If you are in one of these cities, you should have your roof inspected for damage.
May 2nd, 2012 – We just had a major storm come through the state of Minnesota, and if your home was damaged, do not delay! Call us today for a free storm inspection, and one of our specialists meet you to go over the damage and help you get your claim started. Some of the places affected by this storm, which had golf ball sized hail were St. Joseph, St. Steven, Albany, Sartell, St. Cloud and Freeport.
To contact Tom & Jeri’s Construction, call (763) 262-0115